TRAVEL WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER SERVING NE OHIO AND PITTSBURGH AREAS
Chat with Kaitlyn
Hey there! My name is Kaitlyn Emery and I am the owner of A Rose's Touch Photography. I recently moved back to Northeastern Ohio based in Youngstown, Ohio!! I service Pittsburgh PA up through Cleveland Ohio! And yes! I travel!
When I was a kid I hated getting family photos taken, but I loved seeing my mom bust out the family albums and look back on how tiny I was or how much I grew! You don't realize how much time has passed until you look back. The love for memories inspired me to pick up my camera. I never wanted to miss a moment!! When it comes to hosting my own family and senior sessions I bring all the energy to ensure we have the best time! I don't want you thinking back on our session without immediately smiling.
A little bit about me :
- Book Lover; I will binge a book at the beach in a day if I could
- Dog Mom; Alaskan Malamute and Cavapoo (Kira & Bumper)
- Aspiring DIYer; Pinterest makes it look so easy!
- Living & Capturing life in all it's vibrant glory
- Golden Retriever Energy ALL DAY
- I'm the total Woo girl and I'm not ashamed
-Connecting with HP and Disney fans all day!
- Total Aries (but in a good way)
-Lover of COLOR!
I know with so many photographers in the area picking one can be overwhelming! My promise during every session is to have fun and to make you look good doing it. Trust me no one is a natural behind a camera, so that's where I come in!
What can you expect from a Rose's Touch Experience?
- I can help you with posing without feeling awkward
- I never leave a session without everyone full of laughter at the end
- Fur babies are always welcome!
- On your wedding day I will be your wing woman getting all your best shots and ensuring you are having a blast.
Kaitlyn was very friendly and professional with many ideas to capture our family and keep our little guy happy. She provided a quick turnaround, answered all our questions and made edits as requested. We certainly recommend her and hope to use her again.
(The Miliotis Family, North Carolina)
LOVE LOVE LOVE our engagement photos!! I am SUPER picky about pictures and did a lot of online searching before I finally picked our photographer and could not be happier that we chose Kaitlyn. felt like she really put in the extra effort to understand what we were looking for and what we do and don't like about ourselves. She really paid attention to the little details to make these pictures absolutely perfect. She captured our love so beautifully and I am so happy with the way these turned out. Not only is she great at what she does, but she's also super easy and fun to work with! I definitely recommend her and will use her again